We’re committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, we will only use it in accordance with this privacy statement.
Melbourne Institute of Nails & Beauty may change this policy from time to time and will update this page when necessary to reflect those changes. Please check this page periodically to keep up with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- First and last names.
- Address, email address and phone number.
- Other information relevant to setting an appointment or completing a purchase from Melbourne Institute of Nails & Beauty.
- Other information required for a student to enroll into a course.
- Avetmiss stastistical data.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you high quality service in a timely manner, and for:
- Internal record keeping.
- In an effort to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new services, special offers or other information we think you may find useful or interesting.
- We may periodically contact you for market research purposes.
- We strive to customize our website to better address your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The website is protected under an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).certificate at 128 bit of encryption. SSL technology in engineered to safeguard the transfer of confidential user information, such as credit card numbers and other personal details. SSL creates a secure connection between the client and Melbourne Institute of Nails & Beauty website and gives all parties the confidence that information is being sent securely and to the right place.
Links To Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
Enrollment information and Avetmiss reporting
Student information is required to be reported to the relevant state/territory registering bodies under the requirements of the Australian Vocational Education and Training Management Information Statistical System (AVETMISS).
Melbourne Institute of Nails & Beauty is required to disclose AVETMISS information to relevant State/Territory Registering Bodies and, the National Centre for Vocational Education Research. This information is for the purposes of AVETMISS reporting and claiming public funds for the delivery of training and assessment services under contracts such as User Choice and Apprenticeship and Traineeship Training Programs.
The information provided to students during induction includes:
- their rights with regard to accessing their personal information
- the purpose for which the personal information was collected
- to whom we disclose personal information to
- any law that requires us to collect particular personal information.
The enrollment form completed by students contains a disclosure statement. Students sign their enrollment forms as their agreement to the use of their personal information as described. Melbourne Institute of Nails & Beauty will provide information if required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or subpoena.